Become a video storyteller! Learn how to write, produce, shoot, edit and distribute professional video content for any industry.
|Program||Video Production Diploma|
|Included Courses||VPRO 100, VPRO 200|
|Domestic Tuition||$16,378.00* CAD|
|International Tuition||$18,048.00* CAD|
|Start Dates||April 30, 2018 / August 27, 2018 / January 2, 2019|
*tuition cost exclusive of supplies, fees, and taxes
Whether you want to create music videos, commercials, short films or film live webcasts, we’ll give you the skills and confidence you need to step into any production role and create professional video content for any medium.
As a Nimbus video production student, you will be immersed in all aspects of digital video production including: writing, directing, casting, location scouting, producing, shooting, editing, lighting, and audio mixing. Plus, learn the ins and outs of video live streaming and webcasts!
We will teach you well-established video production techniques and new, up-to-the-minute skills necessary to put yourself at the forefront of the ever-evolving media landscape.
Build your production portfolio by working in real world scenarios and networking within the video production and music industries.
- 8 Months
- Learn all aspects of content creation from: writing and pre-production through to the day of shooting, post-production, colour correction.
- Graduate with a portfolio and reel of professional quality commercials, music videos, live sessions, short films and more.
- Utilize industry standard equipment and software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects) with ease and proficiency.
- Produce content in small class sizes with on-going support and mentorship from current industry professionals.
- Collaborate with Live Sound students using the Nimbus Mobile Recording Truck.
- Live streaming experience at real music events, festivals and concerts.
- Regular guest lectures from industry professionals.
- 24/7 access to facilities and pro equipment so you have unlimited time to practice what you are learning.
- Mentorship and networking with industry leaders.
Watch student created content: