VPRO 200 – Video Production II
Become a video production entrepreneur capable of executing complex productions on location and in the studio
|Course||VPRO 200 – Video Production II|
In the Video Production II four month course, you will go in-depth into: writing for broadcast and music videos, directing actors, location scouting, field production, production design, budgeting, advanced camera operation skills and more. With hands-on video production training and mentorship in real-world scenarios, graduates of VPRO 200 will finish the program with their own professional video reel featuring commercials, journalistic segments, and music videos, and will be ready to work as an independent video production professional.
- Advanced skills in the operation of any video camera system
- Production skills to create and execute complex technical production plans
- How to engineer a complex live broadcasts and production plans
- How to write for journalistic video segments
- Utilize Davinci Resolve with speed and proficiency both live and in post
- Set-up, manage and operate as a small business
- Maintain and diagnose a wide range of audio / video equipment
- Produce professional quality commercials and music videos
While using industry standard tools to produce video content both on location and in the studio, you will gain the confidence and precision to excel in professional environments. You will continue to build your portfolio and reel by producing your own original content and working as crew on peer productions.
This course is normally taken as part of the Nimbus Video Production Diploma.