PGAP 200 – Post & Game Audio Production
Create soundscapes and sound effects for film, tv, video games and animation
|Course||PGAP 200 – Post & Game Audio Production|
Pursue your passion for video games, film, TV and sound in the Nimbus Post & Game Audio Production course. This is currently the only sound design program in Canada to teach audio integration for interactive environments.
On this course you benefit from industry networking and mentorship while learning to record, mix and integrate sound effects and music for video games, film, TV, and animation.
- Create soundscapes and master sound design for visual media
- Effectively record and edit dialogue
- Create believable sound FX and Foley
- Implement musical elements into video content and games
- Work with talent
- Mix and record music for linear and interactive environments
- Create and edit voice overs for games, animation, film and television
- Define and create the atmospheric audio elements involved in game audio and post production
- Record, edit and process dialogue for any application
- Create, maintain and augment a sound effect library
- Learn comping, editing and tuning techniques
- Produce audio for all game platforms from mobile to console devices
- Understand the processes to complete a surround sound mix through practical classroom exercises
- Create a professional demo reel
After gaining a foundation in audio engineering and music production, students of the Nimbus sound design and post-production audio program will learn techniques for recording and implementing sound into any medium while networking with current industry professionals in Vancouver.
This course is normally taken as part of the 12 Month Post & Game Audio Production Diploma.