ENGR 200 – Audio Engineering II
Mastering the art and science of audio engineering
|Course||ENGR 200 – Audio Engineering II|
|Prerequisites||ENGR 100, PROD 100|
Once you have gained your foundation in both audio engineering and music production you are ready to go in-depth and learn advanced audio engineering and Pro Tools techniques.
In the Nimbus Audio Engineering II program, you’ll receive hands-on mentorship from award-winning engineers and learn how to:
- Engineer a complex recording session with confidence
- Edit audio to professional standards to meet strict deadlines
- Utilize Avid Pro Tools with speed, proficiency and ease
- Employ advanced mixing and signal processing techniques
- Master audio to professional standards
- Maintain, repair and build audio equipment
- Perform acoustic alterations to any space
- Learn to engineer complex recording sessions with confidence
After completing this four-month course, you will have your own portfolio of songs, the skills to capture and refine a musical event for any audience and the advanced techniques and industry leading practices needed to start your career in the modern media industry.
This course is normally taken as part of one of our diploma programs: