AEMP 200 – Advanced Electronic Music Production
Learn Advanced “In The Box” Production Techniques for Electronic and Beat Based Music.
|Course||AEMP 200 – Advanced Electronic Music Production|
|Prerequisites||ENGR 100, PROD 100|
Our Electronic Music Production program is now powered by STEP: Sleepy Tom, Tails, Ekali and Pomo.
Become a professional “in the box” electronic music producer, confident in creating music for house, techno, future bass, trap, hip hop, rap, dubstep, EDM and more. Utilize Pro Tools, Ableton, Logic Pro X, Native Instruments Komplete. Learn advanced sequencing, MIDI synthesis and programming for electronic based music genres. Go in depth on advanced mixing and mastering skills, pre-production, and song structure.
You will learn original music creation, programming, synthesis, production and remixing. Create a portfolio and build in a repertoire of your own electronic music creations, remixes and collaborations. As an EMP student, you will be encouraged to participate and collaborate on other student productions and create live performances.
- Master the production techniques used in electronic and beat based music
- Mix and Master electronic music for commercial release
- Utilize and clear samples in productions
- Compose and mix electronic music
- Solicit and inspire compelling performances
- Promote a demo reel in order to acquire clients
- Remix other artists’ tracks
- Create a four song beat demo
- Create a four song EP