Learn “in the box” electronic music production techniques for any genre. Become an Electronic Music Producer, Hip Hop Producer, DJ, Beat Maker or Composer.
After gaining a solid foundation in studio production and engineering–starting with the basics of cable wrapping and mic placement–you will delve into the art of electronic music production. The Advanced Electronic Music Production diploma will teach you: music theory, technical skills, composition, beat making, sampling, sequencing, synthesis, collaboration and live performance skills.
In 12 months, you will gain a foundation in studio-based audio engineering and music production, and master the tools and techniques specific to “in the box” multi-genre electronic music production techniques.
Learn the techniques you need to produce the highest quality electronic music. In this innovative course, we will give you a solid foundation in studio recording, interpersonal, and production techniques before diving into the world of electronic music production. The result? You will be a well-rounded producer capable of excelling in any genre or environment.
As with all Nimbus courses, this program is taught by current industry professionals and you will have 24/7 access to our studios to practice everything you are learning. Build your portfolio, and gain the skills you need to stand out and succeed in the exciting and competitive electronic music production industry.
- Utilize Avid Pro Tools, Autotune, Melodyne, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, and Push Controller with proficiency and ease
- Utilize Roland Aira: MX1 Mix Performer, System 1 Synthesizer, TR-8 Rhythm Performer, TB3 Touch Bassline and VT Voice Transformer
- Utilize synths, plugins, DAW, samplers and turntables
- Learn to implement MIDI with Native Instruments Komplete 10 and Logic X Pro
- Create or enhance recordings using MIDI and virtual instruments
- Learn production techniques that allow you to inspire the best performances out of artists and bands
- Record, edit, mix and master music using both analog and digital workflows to create radio-ready songs
- Evaluate, performances, songs, and artists with a keen ear
- Learn to use a variety of analog, digital, and analog-digital hybrid console
- Learn to make your own beats and create a beat demo
- Create and manage a portfolio and marketing plan
- Learn and practice live performance techniques
- Learn Original Composition & Remixing
- Collaboration and Co-Production Skills
- EDM Specific Production Techniques
- Mixing And Mastering For Commercial Release