Any genre, any skill level – learn the art and craft of engineering professional music and sound in the Nimbus Advanced Audio Engineering diploma program.
Become an audio engineer! Learn to create professional music recordings and performing acoustic alterations to any room or space.
With 24/7 studio access and mentorship from industry pros, this intensive hands-on program will give you experience in everything from working with artists, to developing your creative point-of-view.
The AAE diploma will prepare you to work in any studio, anywhere in the world – or start your own studio!
Potential Careers: Recording Engineer, Studio Assistant Engineer, Audio Editor, Music Producer, Studio Engineer, Mastering Engineer, Arranger.
- Utilize Avid’s Pro Tools, Autotune, Melodyne with proficiency and ease
- Learn to implement MIDI with Logic and Native Instruments Komplete 10
- Work with real artists/bands to create and engineer multiple EPs
- Record, edit, mix and master music using both analog and digital workflows to create radio-ready songs
- Assist on a professional studio recording session with confidence
- Evaluate performances, songs, and artists with a keen ear
- Plan and execute a project proficiently
- Perform acoustic alterations to any space
- Maintain and repair audio equipment
- Learn time management and how to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Learn to use a variety of analog, digital, and analog-digital hybrid consoles
With 24/7 studio access, hands-on training on the latest gear from Avid and mentorship from industry leading, award winning producers and engineers, you will gain invaluable experience and develop a professional portfolio while networking within the music industry.