Any genre, any skill level – learn the art and craft of engineering professional music and sound in the Nimbus Advanced Audio Engineering diploma program.
|Program||Advanced Audio Engineering|
|Included Courses||ENGR 100, PROD 100, ENGR 200|
|Domestic Tuition||$24,567.00* CAD|
|International Tuition||$27,447.00* CAD|
|Start Dates||August 28, 2017 / January 2, 2018|
*tuition cost exclusive of supplies, fees, and taxes
Become an audio engineer! Learn to create professional music recordings and performing acoustic alterations to any room or space.
With 24/7 studio access and mentorship from industry pros, this intensive hands-on program will give you experience in everything from working with artists, to developing your creative point-of-view.
The AAE diploma will prepare you to work in any studio, anywhere in the world – or start your own studio!
Potential Careers: Recording Engineer, Studio Assistant Engineer, Audio Editor, Music Producer, Studio Engineer, Mastering Engineer, Arranger.
- Utilize Avid’s Pro Tools, Autotune, Melodyne with proficiency and ease
- Learn to implement MIDI with Logic and Native Instruments Komplete 10
- Work with real artists/bands to create and engineer multiple EPs
- Record, edit, mix and master music using both analog and digital workflows to create radio-ready songs
- Assist on a professional studio recording session with confidence
- Evaluate performances, songs, and artists with a keen ear
- Plan and execute a project proficiently
- Perform acoustic alterations to any space
- Maintain and repair audio equipment
- Learn time management and how to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Learn to use a variety of analog, digital, and analog-digital hybrid consoles
With 24/7 studio access, hands-on training on the latest gear from Avid and mentorship from industry leading, award winning producers and engineers, you will gain invaluable experience and develop a professional portfolio while networking within the music industry.