We recognize that education is a big investment. At Nimbus, we’re here to help you make your dreams a reality by providing support through payment plans, financial advising, scholarship and bursary opportunities.
How much does it cost to train at Nimbus?
The quality of a Nimbus education is unrivalled. We are a private institution, non-government funded, and provide all of our students with the latest industry standard technology and gear, in addition to 24/7 access to the school, industry mentorship, interpersonal training, and ongoing networking opportunities. When you train at Nimbus you become part of a growing community, not just a school.
- You will find program-specific tuition fees on each program page, and on our programs overview page here.
Are there scholarships or bursaries available?
Nimbus is pleased to offer ongoing scholarship contests and bursary options.
- Our annual Nimbus Mix Contest offers $50k in scholarships for High School students and a chance to get your music heard by industry leaders! Find out more about the Mix Contest here.
- The Dylan Sterling Memorial Bursary provides $1000 to one student each May. Find out more and apply for the bursary here.
- The Brian & Leanne Howes Scholarship Fund provides $1000 to one student each intake. You must submit a song demo to enter.
- The Peter F. Walker in Memoriam Bursary provides $1000 to one student each January.
Can I get Student Loans?
We are a designated facility with StudentAid BC and all across Canada.