If you speak English as a second or additional language, as an international student you will need to provide proof of English language proficiency. You will need to submit either a TOEFL or IELTS score along with your international student application form.
- TOEFL score: minimum of 65 or higher (on academic test, not general).
- IELTS score: minimum 5.5 .
In order to get a study permit you will require:
- Your official Nimbus acceptance letter along with proof that you have paid your tuition deposit.
- A letter from your bank showing that you have enough financial support to cover your time studying at Nimbus.
- Your passport will need to be valid for the entire duration of your time at Nimbus.
- You will need to provide Nimbus’ DLI Number(Designated Learning Institution Number) on your study permit application. Nimbus’ DLI number is DLI#: O19283933722
International students attending Nimbus are required to have medical insurance in place. Application for coverage must be completed prior to arriving in Canada and must cover you for the first 3 months you’re in British Columbia.
Students in Canada under the age of 19 are considered to be ‘minors’ and must have an appointed custodian. To prevent delays in receiving a study permit, please visit the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada website for more information.