You’ve been accepted to attend Nimbus School of Recording & Media. Congratulations! We can’t wait to welcome you into the Nimbus family.
There are a few more things you need to do to get ready to attend Nimbus. They are included below. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. Once again, welcome!
1. Pay Your Deposit: Seats fill up fast so make sure you pay your deposit asap to secure your spot.
2. Arrange Finance Meetings: You will need to have two finance meetings with our finance team. Please book your initial finance meeting asap.
- Book Your First Finance Meeting
- Get More Info on Paying For Your Education
- Read About Canada Student Loans
3. Arrange Housing: If you are coming from out of town, start planning your move to Vancouver. Nimbus does not currently provide our own student housing, but we are happy to help you find a place to stay!
4. Make Sure You Meet Nimbus Software/Hardware Requirements: All students attending Nimbus must meet specific software/hardware requirements. You must have all of your required software and hardware prior to the first day of class or you will not be able to start your course.