Applying to Nimbus School of Recording & Media is simple. Our online application form is designed to give us a brief introduction into who you are, your experience and background, and what you hope to get out of your time at Nimbus. We encourage you to be honest, passionate, and as detailed as possible.
1. What Are We Looking For?
- Tell us about you! We want to know who you are, and what makes you excited about your chosen field of study. Remember, lack of experience is not a deterrent. We’re looking for dedicated students who are passionate about music and media and willing to put in the hard work it takes to succeed both personally and professionally.
2. What to Include:
- Make sure you fill in as much detail as possible about yourself.
- If you are under 19 years of age, please attach a digital copy of your high school transcript to your application.
- Include a valid email address and phone number where we can reach you. This is very important as our admissions department will be following up with you once they receive your application.
**Haven’t heard from us? If you have a Microsoft (Hotmail or Outlook) email account, please check your spam folder, just in case our reply has been mistakenly redirected there.
3. What to Avoid:
- Please avoid one word answers. Think about what you want to say and write your application to the best of your ability. We are not judging you on your writing skill, but we do need more than a basic reply to each question on the application
4. Apply Early!
- With our small class sizes, seats can fill up quickly. Applying early gives you the best opportunity to secure your ideal class time and also helps to ensure you have sufficient time to arrange housing (if applicable), payment or student loans, and to make sure you have purchased all the relevant gear software for your program of choice.
Have a question? Contact Admissions! We’d love to hear from you.