Are you coming to Nimbus from out of town? Nimbus does not currently offer student housing, however we are more than happy to help you find a place to stay while you’re here.
Below you’ll find a list of websites to get you started on your search. If you need help or want to talk to someone, please call +1-604-875-8998 and ask to speak with our Admissions team or fill in our student housing request form.
Useful Housing Websites:
Helpful Tips For Your Apartment Search:
- Beware of scams. Never send personal information
(bank information, SSN, etc) over email/phone. Do not wire money.
- Do all the appliances work? Check the fridge and stove.
- Are there locks on the doors?
- Do all the taps work (turn on the shower, check all taps)
- Are the carpets clean? Is there new paint?
- What is included in the rent (heat, hydro, cable, internet, etc)
- Is it a non smoking/smoking unit?
- Are pets allowed? What is the pet deposit?
- Look for water damage (yellow stains), mouse droppings, cockroaches, etc = VERY BAD!
- Check out the rental listing on the Bed Bug Registry.
Need help finding an apartment? Fill out a Student Housing Request Form!